Contact us about Council Tax

Reasons for contacting us

Before you start, please check you are using the correct form for your Council Tax query. Details about Moves, Tenancy Changes, Discount or Refund claims, and payment arrangements must be submitted on the correct form. All other enquiries can be made on this form.


Click the link below to complete the correct form if:


Or rather than calling us, you can continue to use this form for all other Council Tax queries.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form -
  • Select a security question and type in an answer to it (one you will remember as you will need it to access this form again if you save it) then
  • Click on the Start button to get going
  • Continue a saved form

    Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on